How can you make a difference?
- Volunteer: Call 904.834.2938. We appreciate your time, motivation and willingness to support our efforts to help those with ASD and their families.
- Spread the word: Help us raise awareness for this condition that affects an increasing number of children each year. Share the hope that we bring for families in our community and those with ASD. And ask your friends to help our cause.
- Donate: Your tax-deductible donations to build the HealthyUNow Community for Autism are appreciated! Check, PayPal and credit cards accepted.
Donations will go into the building fund to build the HealthyU Community for autism. The campus will include a wellness center, with medical care and a variety of social, physiological and physical learning skills development. It will also include an education center and resident cottages. Our first location is in Northeast Florida.
Please make your check payable to:
5270 Palm Valley Road
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082
Otherwise, please submit your donation via the form below.
Florida: A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free 800-435-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.
Rubber Ducks for Food Trucks
Benefiting the HealthyUNow Foundation for families and children with autism.
Your gracious contributions will provide resources to build on the property HUNF purchased in June 2016. The nearly 20 acres of land located at 3800 Joe Ashton Rd. in St. Augustine, just southwest of World Golf Village, near S.R. 13/Six Mile Creek, will become home to the HealthyU Community – an all-inclusive healthy living care environment for families living with autism.
Planning is underway for development and gradual implementation of the buildings and acreage into these envisioned and needed education, training and residential facilities. View the conceptual master plan.
Work has been completed in preparation for moving into a permanent location:
- Comprehensive architectural programming process to identify space needs for the various components of the program.
- Identified experienced individuals who are prepared to assist in the appropriate credentialing process to be able to work with Medicaid/Medicare/Medwaiver critical to long term sustainability).
- Designed and or piloted multiple programs to offer through the wellness center. These programs include volunteering opportunities for families unable to pay for services as well as volunteering opportunities for neurotypical peers.
HealthyUNow Foundation is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We will work with donors and their professionals to structure any contributions to maximize their specific tax benefits (over any particular year or over a series of years.) We recommend that donors consult a tax professional and a representative of the HealthyUNow Foundation.